The causes of skin discoloration could range from random skin blemishes to excessive tanning. We all know that discolored skin could adversely impact on one’s appearance and negatively affect your self-esteem. Although you may not be aware of it yet, there are several methods through which you can naturally make your skin lighter, without making use of chemical lighteners that may potentially cause harm to your skin in the long term. In this guide we will learn about the skin whitening home remedies with which we can whiten the skin Naturally, you will learn the basics of natural skin bleaching with 100% organic everyday ingredients.
1. Papaya and Honey Mask
The papaya and Honey Mask is a healthy skin whitener made from honey lemon and papaya.
– Take a bowl and place one extra-ripe papaya in it, mash it up thoroughly.
– Add a tea-spoonful of honey, and table-spoonful of lemon juice to the mashed-up papaya.
– Now mix these ingredients thoroughly and apply on the portions of skin you want whitened.
– Now allow the paste to stay on the skin for five minutes.
– You can now rinse of the paste from your skin.
– Do this intermittently until you achieve desired result.
2. Oatmeal and Fresh Tomato Mask
This is another one of the skin whitening home remedies, in this recipe you will make use of fresh tomatoes and oatmeal to make the mask. With this method you can lighten and exfoliate your skin at the same time. This recipe comes in handy after summer time, when the skin looks blotchy.
-Take the oatmeal and mix with the tomato juice, stir thoroughly until the mixture becomes a paste.
-Now you can apply the paste on parts of the skin you want to brighten.
-Allow the paste to dry on the skin.
-Rinse off the paste and pat skin with dry clothe.
3. Dandelion Ointment Treatment
The use of dandelion leaves for skin whitening requires a bit of patience before you start seeing results, however it is an excellent way to whiten the skin because as you continue with it’s application you’ll eventual start seeing amazing results over time. Dandelion leaves can effectively remove sun-kissed freckles, age spots and blemishes from the skin. Now they are several ways of making the Dandelion leaves concoction, and various dandelion concoctions can be purchased from pharmacies, but if you don’t mind doing it yourself, then read on:
– start by Chopping up about a quarter cup fresh dandelion leaves.
– soak the chopped up leaves in castor oil for approximately two weeks.
– Strain them and use it every day, like you would a cream.
You may also prepare a full-bodied chamomile and dandelion tea by letting it sit overnight. In the morning, simply strain and then apply to larger skin areas. Save your herbs and use them to lighten darker skin spots by patting them into the area. Let them completely dry before rinsing them off.
4. Lemon, Milk, and Honey Mask
With this skin whitening mask , it’s a lot easier, and you don’t have to wait too long to get it on.
– Mix a small quantity of honey with fresh lemon juice and powdered milk.
– Thoroughly stir this mixture, until the powdered milk is completely dissolved into a paste.
– Now apply the paste to areas you want to lighten and brighten.
You can apply this mask as daily if you wish, it is quite effective for nurturing and rejuvenating the skin. Once you start seeing some results, this is something you would enjoy doing, over and over again.
Note: To be sure that none of the ingredients reacts negatively to your skin, you can quickly do a patch-test, before applying the mask.
These home remedies for skin whitening are a great alternative to commercial chemicals to achieve goddess-like skin. While they may require a bit more time, before their effects start to show, at the end of the day, the results are virtually the same – and you get the added advantage of not applying potentially harmful chemicals to your skin because you made the choice to make your skin whitening natural.